It works every time for me (Better Life)
- Take a 10–30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day — preferably in the morning and feel your feelings.
- Tape your late night TV shows and get more sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning, complete the following statement, “My purpose today is to _________.”
- Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
What other tips have you found important for a better life ?